Friday, May 6, 2016

Paris Layover then to Mumbai!

Hi Friends!

We made it through the first leg of our journey! I actually got 2 hours of sleep which is new for me to actually be able to sleep on an international flight! Timezone change means we landed about 8am Friday morning in Paris vs 2am EDT. I had a really pretty breakfast on the plane with lots of fruit, yogurt, bagel and granola. I'm impressed with the Paris airport thus far. 1-Lots of chocolate and macarons; 2- how open it is here all the walls are windows outside, therefore the natural light is beautiful in the morning; 3- the greenery and plants everywhere; 4-Best part=SWEople #roomiesabroad. Next flight leaving soon to India! So excited :D We will be arriving around 11pm in Mumbai, so we will be just going straight to housing, but I'm excited to see what's to come with the real journey beginning with SWE in the morning!



1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear that you got to your first destination safely and that you are already enjoying your trip. That does look like an amazing breakfast =) I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete